Tuesday, August 3, 2010

30 WEEKS


30 Weeks 6 Days
******************
I had my doctors appointment today and everything is right on except he says I will be having this baby early! Yay! It's not really a shocker to me since I have had a feeling all along that I won't make it to 40 weeks since I didn't last time but to actually hear that I will be "earlier than last time" was a little alarming (but in a great way). He said that I will need to make it to 34 weeks (full term) so that Ryder is fully developed but I don't feel like it will be earlier than that anyway.

I have officially met the 2 week check-up mark! My next appointment is the 19th which is excellent since we are going on a vacation on the 21st.

64 days or 9 weeks left and 77.1% of the way there.