*****************

Thank-you to everyone who was a part of Ryder's shower. We are so truly grateful and appreciative of everyone's generosity and support. We are now officially ready for our little man's arrival and Oakley tested out her new double stroller the other day and says thank-you to everyone as well!

I had my first "weekly" appointment today. I had good news and bad news.
The good news is that Ryder is healthy and growing right on schedule according to measurements. The other good news is that I will be having my tubes tied 6 weeks after Ryder is born! I am very happy that my doctor has agreed to this since I was worried that he might be hesitant and try and persuade me to try another method of birth control. Yayyyy for no birth control hormones and nothing permanent (although we 100% do not want to extend our family any further).
The bad news is that Ryder has decided to become transverse - side ways - which is another reason I look like I swallowed a (big) football. This would explain the intense cramping and discomfort I have been feeling for the last few days as well. I thought for sure he was coming out! Dr. Hamm says that he still has a few more weeks to reposition himself back into the head down position that he was occupying so nicely up until this point of the pregnancy. Also, Dr. Hamm believes that he will weigh 7.5 pounds at birth! Hmmm, Oakley was 7 pounds 11 ounces at birth and all along throughout this pregnancy they have been telling me how big this baby is. I am still predicting 8 pounds or more!
36 days or 5 weeks left and 87.1% of the way there!